Monday, January 30, 2012

My very first post!!

Hello future readers, and welcome to my blog!! It’s a little weird writing this post right now because it feels like I’m talking to myself, but hopefully I’ll have a bunch of subscribers soon! I have loved nail polish ever since I was a little girl. I remember my mom wouldn’t let me wear it until I was like eight years old. Once, we were at the beauty supply store, and I saw a gorgeous dusty blue polish by O.P.I. and I knew I had to have it. Surprisingly my mommy let me buy it, and ever since then I’ve been hooked. I took a break from polish, and went the acrylic route for a few years, during which I was OBSESSED with colorful glittery nails. This past summer, I decided I would try to regrow my natural nails and get them back to being smooth and healthy.  In august, I had 32 bottles of nail polish, mostly O.P.I. Now, in January, I have over 100 (of various different brands)!!! Over the past few months, I’ve followed several nail blogs, and learned SO many different things! The one thing that really caught my attention was frankening. Frankening is the process of mixing together various nail polishes to create your own unique shade (I will do a more in-depth post on this soon!).  Once I started frankening, I just couldn’t stop! My frankening obsession + a ton of glitter and VOILA GlitterDaze was born! I hope my sparkly creations bring you as much happiness as they bring me! In this blog, I will be sharing nail polish tips and tricks, frankening information and recipes, as well as swatches and reviews of my polishes! Hope you all subscribe and enjoy!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment